Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm Fired

I feel like I need to come clean about a couple of things.

First of all, I am NOT a contestant on the next series of The Apprentice, despite what it said on my facebook page for about half an hour last week.

But I am pleased with how many people seem to have believed me, and how many of you sent me messages wishing me luck, saying I would win, or lose, or just go nuts. None of that will happen. At least, not because of The Apprentice. But I thank you for your support anyway.

Also, I was NOT in Dubai a couple of weeks ago competing in a snooker tournament. That's just a vicious rumour spread about by, um, me. But again, I'm delighted that so many of you thought I could be competing in Dubai, and thank you for so many great, snookery, messages.

The lesson to be learned from this is never to believe a word that I type.

No comments: