Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Scampi Scampi Scampi Chips Chips Chips

I was royally entertained at two schools today. St Mary's in Reigate and St Andrews in Worthing both gave me a great welcome. I even managed to fit in some scampi and chips between the two. Now you can't ask better than that can you?

I especially want to give a shout out to Bradley, the Clapmaster, Alex, Sound-effects Man, and also, of course, my new superhero, Just-sits-there Boy. Then there was Dominic who helped me make up phrases in French. Nice one.

Tomorrow I'm off somewhere. No idea where. Haven't looked at my schedule. I know that it must involve a school at some point, probably some kind of audience, and almost definitely Jimmy Coates.

By the way - a massive thank you to everybody who has so far bought a copy of Jimmy Coates: Sabotage. You helped it onto the Amazon children's bestseller list. Could still go higher though...

No comments: