Tuesday, October 02, 2007

The Power of Mayonnaise

I've been down in Hastings today to fight some Normans.

Loads of men called Norman pounced on me at Hastings station and I had to fight them off with a chicken and bacon sandwich.

I was also there to talk to Years 7, 8 and 9 at The Grove School. No, not Byker Grove, just The Grove. (Yes, I was disappointed too.)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone at The Grove. I hope machine-zombie-monkey-girls don't try to take over your school. But I liked the idea. Nice one.

Meanwhile, I'm now the author of 4 books! Jimmy Coates: Sabotage is finally out and available and should be on the shelves everywhere - including your living room. So get yourself a shiny, red copy and let me know what you think.

I'm about to launch myself round the country for a two week programme of school events. If you're between 8 and 13 and you're at school in Reigate, Worthing, Bromley, Bromsgrove, Blackpool, Norwich, Norfolk or North East Wales, then you're probably one of the people I'll be meeting.

Be nice.

No comments: