Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What Chefs Call Stations

I was up in Birmingham today to record an edition of 'Crime Writers' on Legal TV that's going to be all about me and the new Jimmy Coates book.

If you have Sky you'll find Legal TV on channel 186, but if you don't you'll find it right here.

I've been checking out their schedule this afternoon and there's some surprisingly good stuff on it. I'll let you know that date my interview is being transmitted when I know, but it should be in October.

I read a little extract from the new Jimmy Coates book, Jimmy Coates: Sabotage (coming out October 1st) and answered a few questions from a lovely and very beautiful presenter.

But the best bit (yes, even better than the lovely and very beautiful presenter), was the TV debut of ten year-old Alisha, who had read Jimmy Coates: Sabotage and also got involved with the interview. I'm delighted, and very relieved, to say that she enjoyed the book a lot. Or that's what she told me, at least.

She hadn't read any of the previous Jimmy Coates books and she still enjoyed this one, which is a very good sign.

Oh, and I got my first look at Birmingham Moor Street Station today. Doesn't sound that exciting, I know, but it is, as Jamie Oliver might call it, a proper nice little station. Bishbashbosh.

Back to writing the next book now. Only 15 writing days left.

So far I'm on schedule...

No comments: