Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Neck-Skirt

Why is it that as soon as it gets even a little bit hot, so many people lose their dress sense? It's worse than that - they go completely dress-insane.

I was out and about today, and several times I had to cover my eyes at acts of sartorial lunacy. Bits were exposed that should have been covered and covered that should have been exposed. People were wearing things that I'm sure weren't even items of clothing. One woman was wearing a skirt, but round her neck, so it hung down over her body, ending at the tops of her thighs. She had nothing else on - just the skirt round her neck. I wanted to look away, but my brain was fascinated. It was like I was on the moon and had discovered a new species. A species that really didn't know how to dress itself.

What is with these people?!

No comments: