Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wish Me Luck

I'm off to Manchester in the morning. Not only will I be visiting the North Manchester High School for Boys, Abraham Moss High School, Burnage High School for Boys AND Levenshulme High School for Girls, but there's also the small matter of the Manchester Book Award.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone up there. I like Manchester a lot. By the way, if you didn't vote for me and you're reading this, give yourself a flick on the earlobe right now. Painful? Good. If you did vote for me, well done. Aren't you clever. Flick somebody elses's earlobe. No, wait, don't do that. That would be bad. Stroke yourself on the chin instead.

Meanwhile, I'm about to send out a quick bonus edition of Jimmy Coates: Mail. If you haven't signed up already, click the link on the right now! It's the link that says 'Sign Up'.

No comments: