Friday, December 30, 2005

Stuff like this...

Like the best bacon, I'm back. But not smoked, obviously.
Sorry for the long break - various little things like Christmas and Chanukah came along to distract me. In fact Chanukah is still going strong. I love celebrations that last eight days. Maybe I should start marking my birthday like that. Oh, which reminds me -
It's my birthday tomorrow! (Now that's what a call a good segue.)
If you feel in a generous mood, then spread some joy. I'll be celebrating with one of the best breakfasts in London. And maybe some friends too. But more importantly, sausages.

I've already received a big bucket of mini-Mentos from my sister - she brought it all the way from the USA. It has orange flavoured ones! Very exciting. And far too many for me to eat on my own without losing all my teeth and the sensation in my tongue.

There's going to be lots of exciting stuff happening in 2006. Most of it is book-related, so I'll be telling you all about it soon. For example, it might be stuff like this.

Meanwhile, I hope you all have some great New Year celebrations.

No comments: