Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Everything!

I'm about to turn off my computer for the next week. There's no way I'll be emailing anybody or put anything up here at least until the 28th or 29th. Too much to eat. Too many ways to annoy my family - forcing them to sing carols, only washing up if I sing carols at the same time, singing carols while I'm watching TV. Basically it'll be wall-to-wall carols from here until 2006. Great, big, flat-screen, plasma, High-definition, carols. On demand. And even when demanded to stop.
Also got to eat the results of the baking marathon that kicked off in this house yesterday. There's still a haze of icing sugar in the air. I keep finding cocoa powder in unlikely places.
I'm hoping for some serious board game action as well. I've been flexing my Monopoly muscles.
Have a great Christmas, everybody!

No comments: