Thursday, February 24, 2005

Confession

I know I said that I didn't like the cinnamon flavoured Mentos, but I have to confess that it hasn't stopped me eating them.
Once you're used to the initial sensation of chemical burning, some kind of taste experience emerges that soon has you wanting more. Or it does for me, anyway. So I apologise to the Mentos people for badmouthing their fine "cinnamon fresh" product. I'll soon be through my one and only packet. Then who'll be sorry?
This doesn't make it my favourite flavour, though. Let's not get carried away. If you're thinking of sending me any Mentos (and if you are, may your teeth never rot and your belly stay trim), go for the fruity flavours.
Mentos posting address available on application. My email's at the bottom of the page.

No comments: