Monday, January 24, 2005

Oscar Nominations

The names for the big night are announced tomorrow.
I've got a good feeling about this year. I really think this time it's going to be 2OO5.
But seriously, look out for my name in the nominations. If I'm nominated will someone send me a text message? I've been disappointed so many times in the past (24 times, in fact), that I can't cope with watching the announcement of the nominations myself.
I'm still waiting to hear from the Academy whether they've followed my suggestion/campaign to include a 'Best Actor in a Non-Movie but Mento-Consuming Role'. They included it in the technical awards last year, but I think it deserves the prestige of the big night, don't you?
Apart from myself, I'm rooting for Million Dollar Baby (movie), Clint Eastwood (director), Imelda Staunton (actress), and Jamie Foxx (actor).
I won't mind coming second to any of them.

No comments: