Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Things I See Sometimes




OK, let's talk about BILTONG. I love biltong. It's the perfect snack - meaty, nourishing, delicious, highly portable. And now there's a new shop in Victoria Station to serve all of my Biltong needs when I'm travelling.

Trouble is you have to be travelling from Victoria Station.

Luckily I was the other day! I popped down to Brighton for the Brighton Festival, where I'd been adopted by a class from Hove Park School. Armed with enough Biltong to feed, um, myself, I launched myself to the coast. There's a whole gallery of pictures from my day here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2379115&id=36905100&l=51087693f8

But there are a couple of highlights right here.

Oh, the 'worm wee for sale' picture wasn't actually from Brighton, but that also happened that week.


2 comments:

Kat - Housewife Confidential said...

Did you buy the wee??

Joe said...

I waited around for ages but the worm-wee-sellers didn't appear. They were either on strike or just closed for the weekend. Or maybe they'd been forced to close because their new stock of worm-wee was stuck overseas thanks to the volcano. Yeah, I think that's it.
So I didn't get any worm wee. Very disappointed.