Monday, April 07, 2008

Long time passing quickly going going sleepy now must snack

How did it get to be the 7th already? Did the snow bring a few extra days with it? Perhaps I was standing in the queue at the post-office for so long that several days slipped by without me noticing. Maybe it's already next year.

I'm hungry now. I must have been standing in that queue for a really long time. I can't even remember my last snack.

I might have to mash myself up some anchovy butter. Try with some chilli in it as well - oh, speaking of which...

The first flowers have appeared on the tops of my chilli plants! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good crop this year. I'm cautiously optimistic, as always.

I've ben playing them a wide variety of music this year. Talking to them a lot too. You know, just keeping them up to date with the latest developments in the world. Though I have to admit they respond very well to current affairs. Or jazz. They seem to like celebrity gossip and soul.

But that might just be me forcing my tastes on them...

Do you think they'll like anchovy butter?

No comments: