Saturday, April 12, 2008

George Clooney Shares My Screenspace

I've just recorded an interview for Leicester Square TV, which you'll find here:
www.lsq.tv

It should be going up on the site in the next couple of days, so I'll keep you posted about that. At the moment they have an interview up with some guy called George Clooney. Not sure what he's done. Seems like a nice enough bloke though. Apparently he acts...

I always get a bit of a blank after I've done an interview and I can't remember what I said. I remember rambling on about the Simpsons, going into space and, of course, the future of the Jimmy Coates series.

I'll have to check out the interview myself to see whether I'm actually talking any sense. Meanwhile I might follow Mr Clooney's advice and find some leather jackets or Harley bikes.

I have to say I do feel a bit sorry for the man, having to answer interview questions that have absolutely nothing to do with his work or expertise. And he must get the same irrelevant questions over and over again. When I get interviewed, I tend to get a lot of interesting questions about writing, my characters, my creative plans... all sorts. But of course, I don't get quite as many screaming fans.

It's close, though.

1 comment: