Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He Did Whatever A Taxi Driver Could

I had a taxi driver today whose name was Peter Parker. I asked him about Spiderman, but he didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

He was probably just trying to keep his secret identity hidden.

Also - don't forget to listen in to The Joe Craig Show. Every Tuesday at 7pm (UK time) - including TONIGHT!

You'll find it here:

www.jcomradio.net

You can listen from anywhere in the world. Tonight my co-host, Mary-Ann Ochota will be with me, and we might pull out a couple of surprise guests.

As always, the show will be about stories - true tales, untrue tales, anecdotes, funny stuff, quirky news, made up yarns and stories in songs. There'll be competitions with really small prizes, and you can text your stories in, especially if you can tell the tale in the form of an acrostic. We like that.

No comments: