Thursday, October 11, 2007

Me, chatting away without a care in the world. Except my shirt.

I've just found an interview with me that I thought was lost forever. I recorded it back in the Summer for the release of Jimmy Coates: Revenge, but I thought you might still enjoy it.

I ramble on for ages about general Jimmy Coates stuff. Nothing particularly fascinating to me - but I know it all already, so maybe it'll be new to you.

Also, I'm wearing a bit of a weird blck shirt that makes me look like I've suddenly lost masses of weight. Not so good.

Anyway, check it out. CLICKING HERE should take you straight to it.

If that doesn't work, go to http://www.simply.tv/ and type 'Joe Craig' into the search box.

Two videos should come up. One's only about 15 seconds, the other one is a proper 5 minute interview. There's also a nice interview with Michelle Paver up there, if you're interested.

No comments: