Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rambling About Mountains

Ravenscroft School and Dame Alice Owen School both gave me a very warm welcome when I visited this week. There were plenty of inspired story ideas knocking around. A massive thanks to the amazing people at Ottakars in Barnet for organising my day - and setting me up with some sandwiches too.

Can't go too far wrong when there's a sandwich coming your way. I think Aristotle said that didn't he?

I'm taking a break from the school visits for the next couple of weeks to make sure I have time to get Jimmy Coates: Revenge finished. Not just finished, but good. Finished is easy. Good is hard.

By the way, Amazon UK already has JC:R listed - with a release date of February 5th 2007. Check it out here. Not much to see, but it's still quite exciting for me. That will be my third novel. Wow. I never thought I'd write three novels. That feels weird.

How many mountains do you think I'll climb?

Probably none. I'm not really into mountains. Though I do like skiing down them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Can't go too far wrong when there's a sandwich coming your way. I think Aristotle said that didn't he?"

Can't find that one in Wikiquote. Perhaps you had better add it...