Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Fluffy Yellow Day

I was at the City of London Academy today and had fun meeting Year 8.
I enjoyed their idea of a demon penguin attacking some poor guy's face. That'll give me happy dreams.

I also played some table-tennis for the first time in ages. I call it the Sport of Kings. It's definitely up there as one of my favourite sports, right next to five-a-side football (soccer for any Americans around tonight). You know what puts the cherry on top of a game of five-a-side? Playing indoors with one of those fluffy yellow balls. Why are they fluffy? Why are they yellow?
Nobody knows, but they are great to play with. Everybody feels like David Beckham with one of them at their feet.

I think I've ranted about this before, though, so I'll leave it at that this time.

No comments: