Friday, October 14, 2005

Shaken, Stirred, Tousled - whatever

Yes it's true. Many of you have been asking, so I have come out of hiding to confirm the rumours: I am the new James Bond.
I didn't want to do it at first, but they managed to talk me into it. Plus they drove a giant truck full of money up to my house.
Of course, I've had to hire somebody else to actually do the work for me. All that acting rubbish isn't really me. So I'm going be the new James Bond, but that other bloke with a different first name is going to do all the acting in the films for me. It's like having a stunt double or a body double, but he's an acting double.
I hope I can live up to your expectations. I think I can do the role justice. After all, I do have the experience - I was the last James Bond as well.

No comments: