Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Slackness

I'm getting quite slack aren't I? I used to post every day, but I'm becoming less and less reliable. Well, if it's any consolation, it's not just blogging - I'm becoming more slack in all areas of my life.
This week I have some kind of excuse. I've been having a weekend off. I went into hiding in a secret location and relaxed. Not that I particularly needed to, I just enjoy relaxing. And there was no computer, so I did no emailing and no blogging. You know what? The world kept spinning round.
Anyway, now I have plenty to gabble on about.
Let's start with Leeds Castle - it's not anywhere near Leeds, but it is great. In fact, it claims to be "the loveliest castle in the world", and who am I to disagree? Though I'm a fan of Warwick Castle too. And the Tower of London. Whatever - Leeds Castle is great. Loads of peacocks, of all different colours (including white!), an aviary, two mazes (yes two! And I got lost in both of them), and a falconry display - ooooh, birds of prey. That was pretty cool.
The castle itself is quite small, but plenty for me. Interesting stuff about, you know, history. Kings, Queens, and an American heiress who bought the castle in the 1920's.
What else has been happening? Well, two bits of massive news: first, my little sister finishes her finals today. Second, it's Clint Eastwood's birthday.
OK, so maybe one of those bits of news is a bit more "massive".

No comments: