Thursday, January 06, 2005

Shopping Spree

I went on a bit of a spend this afternoon. I haven't bought anything in the January sales for several years, but everything seemed to fall into place this year. There was some music I wanted to get, and a few movies on DVD, so I indulged myself as I only I can.
The only problem was that I needed to go to the toilet. Once you're inside these big shops, carrying a basketful of stuff, there's not much you can do except hurry through to the end. I didn't want to dump my carefully selected stash, but I also hate rushing my shopping. You don't need the details, but in the end I managed.
Now I'm looking forward to enjoying what I bought, including the other Marx Brothers box set. I'll keep you all up to date with my listening and viewing as it happens.

No comments: