Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Gusto Fragola!

I have Mentos!
I had finished the supply of Apple Mentos brought to me from Paris by my trusty Mento bringer Katy, and who should come back from holiday in Venice? Yes, that's right folks, my parents. And not only did my mother know to bring me Mentos, but she found yet another flavour that isn't available in the UK. Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you:
Strawberry Fresh.
I will taste one for you now.
Ooh, sweet, tangy, juicy. Yes, it's everything I want from a Mento. I don't know how they make them so good, and I don't know why they don't sell any flavour but mint or fruit in the UK.
Now I have them, they will fuel my work, and pretty soon I'll have a WpM (Words per Mento) rate for you. Let's see whether they're any better than shortbread.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mentos in Venice- somehow it doesnt feel very Italian or romantic :(

Joe said...

The strawberry ones are in a very red packet, which looks almost like it's covered in hearts. It isn't, they're mentos, but it of all the flavours, I think they are probably the most romantic.