I am still in China.
So far this week, the students at the International School of Beijing have been mind-blowingly brilliant. In particular, their questions have impressed me. Here are a few highlights, none of which had any context and all of which came from students in Grades 4, 5 or 6:
- Do you like Victorian justice?
- What do you think of the phrase "demonic frenzy"?
- Do you use hair gel?
- What's the tallest you've ever been?
- What happens when shampoo explodes?
- Have you ever flown a B2 bomber?
- Which is your favourite British-engineered car?
- Do you polish your shoes?
- Do you like a pie and a pint?
There have been many more. Long may they continue.