Friday, September 25, 2009

Stand Well Back - I've Got A Chocolatey Keyboard And I'm Not Afraid To... Well, You Might Soon Find Out What I'm Not Afraid To Do...

My friends over in the world of Hayes have alerted me to something I thought you should see. It's a kind of warning. What happens when you completely abandon all sense of taste?

Perhaps something like this, the worst album cover I've seen for a very long time:

I think I saw the devil in a dream once and he had that same look in his eye. But even he wasn't threatening to come near me with a tiny chocolate keyboard. What's he planning to do with that thing? And that album title? Dukey Treats?!

I get the horrible feeling that he's referring to the sort of treat that requires two people, but is only a treat for one of them.

No comments: