Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Vision Begins

OK, so this weekend the serious training begins.

I've stepped up my fitness regimen: I'm following the recommendations used by the British Army to get new recruits into shape. I also had a good cricket net today. What do you mean? Of course that counts. I'm knackered.

And finally, I just ordered my cue.

Yes, my plans are taking shape and I'm pretty much on schedule - I will win the World Snooker Championship by the end of 2015.

It's all falling into place - fitness, a cue and, I suppose, some practice, and I'll make it.

See you at the Crucible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you'll be picking up the table from the loft soon?

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Are you an all-rounder or do you open the batting?

Kat - Housewife Confidential said...

When will the high altitude portion of the programme commence?