Monday, April 28, 2008

Mondays - swapping football for the pub quiz

Another pub quiz night, so another trivia question for you:

George Clooney, Ashton Kutcher, Robert Downey Junior and... author Joe Craig. What do they all have in common?

Why, isn't it obvious? We're all featured on the Leicester Square TV blog:

http://lsq.tv/blog/index.php

Check it out. You might have seen the interview I did already (I blogged it here a couple of weeks ago) but have a look if you can't remember what I said or you can't remember what my growing double chin looks like. Hmm... looks like I'll have to get back to the 5-a-side football. Snooker doesn't seem to be keeping me in shape. Well, not the same shape anyway.

I am a shape...

OK, now for some real trivia questions from tonight's pub quiz (we came third, by the way - with a respectable 38 out of 50):

What does 'http' stand for?
Which sort of bird gathers in a 'charm'?
In which country does the story of 'The Pied Piper of Hamlin' take place?

No answers this time. If you can't get them, google them. I only knew the first one.

No comments: