Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Face, Your Radio - Every Week

'The Joe Craig Show' has finally hit internet radio.

You can hear me live every Tuesday at 7pm (UK time) at www.jcomradio.net The theme of my show is Stories - any kind you can think of and a few more.

My first show went out last night - thanks to everyone who texted in with mini-stories. I was pretty impressed by the quality.

I chatted with my special guest, Anthropologist and TV presenter, Mary-Ann Ochota. There were stories about the Jerboa, the story of human kind and the terribly disappointing stories printed on packets of Milky Bar Buttons.

There were also songs with stories. Last night's playlist was a Country experiment:

Do You Want Fries With That, by Tim McGraw
Watching You, by Rodney Atkins
How Do You Like Me Now?, by Toby Keith
and
Gone Country, by Alan Jackson

All songs with great stories in them.

I'm looking forward to spinning some more tall tales this Tuesday. Join me: www.jcomradio.net

(Pretty soon you'll be able to 'Listen Again' to all of my shows, but for the time being the only way to catch it is to listen live.)

1 comment:

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Well done Joe