Thursday, March 01, 2007

Egbert, The CIA Wants Your Head Back

Happy World Book Day!

Grab a book. Stroke it. Wave it around. Sing it a little song. Dance about, while smiling coyly at the cover. Yes, I suppose you might even want to read it.

I was at St Bonaventure's today, and heard some great story ideas. Seems to be plenty of imagination fizzing about in East London. Hi to everyone I met today - thanks for entertaining me with tall tales of violence, corruption, unfortunate incidents with incontinent dogs and Egbert, the boy who has a tattoo on his scalp put there by his father, revelaing the whereabouts of Britain's weapons of mass destruction. Never before has there been an afro more important to national security.

Today I'm off to Waterstone's in Bath. Pop in if you're in the area. I'll be ranting (and possibly raving, as it's a special occasion) at 1pm.

By the way, now might be a good time to mention another public appearance:

Friday March 2nd, 4.30pm, Pimlico Library, London.

See you there.

No comments: