Friday, October 06, 2006

Missing: My Emails

I thought I could type pretty well - I spend most of the day at the computer, so I should know where all the letters are by now. I usually type without looking at the keyboard, but the problem is that sometimes I type without looking at the computer screen either. There's just so much else to look at. I think I'm going to have to stop this habit, though, because just now I was typing an email. I meant to begin with 'Thanks for that'. But what I'd actually typed, when I eventually looked at the screen was:

'Rgabjs fir rgsy'

So if you receive an email from me that is apparently in Polish, or it looks like some combination of letters you'll need the enigma machine to decipher, don't panic. It's just my wandering eye.

In fact you should count yourself lucky that my emails are reaching you at all - there's something wrong with something technical involving lots of mumbo-jumbo (or possibly Polish) that means my emails are still going missing.

If you've emailed me recently and I haven't replied, it means I didn't receive your email. Sorry! Send it again, but to this time to: josephcraig@btinternet.com

No comments: