Friday, September 22, 2006

Emails Flying Nowhere

If you've emailed me in the last couple of weeks and I haven't replied - sorry! It might be worth sending me your email again, because I've just found out that several emails people have sent me never arrived!

This is obviously a little disturbing.

I'd noticed that fewer people were getting in touch than usual, but I put it down to... well, the fact that nobody wanted to email me any more. Frankly, I was a little offended. So why haven't you emailed me? Except now I discover that lots of you have emailed me, I just haven't received your emails. How annoying is that? Everybody loses.

Although I have had more time to play the piano this week. Not a bad thing - I need the practice.

So if you've emailed joe@joecraig.co.uk and heard nothing from me - try again. And I'm not even sure that the problem has been fixed, so if you really want to get a message to me please don't give up!

You can always leave a comment here and I will definitely read your message then.

No comments: