Monday, February 13, 2006

Busy

Sorry folks - I think that's the longest I've been without blogging for ages. What's my excuse? I'd like to say it's because I've been writing a novel, but let's face it - I've also been throwing dinner parties, playing games and witnessing the final ever radio recording of Rigor Mortis. Bring it to TV, please. And keep the same cast.
I've also been setting up a mailing list. How cool is that? I'd love you to sign up, so click on 'Sign Up' just to the right and fill in the easy-peasy form. Your reward will be an email from me every month or thereabouts. It'll deliver straight to the comfort of your inbox all the latest news about me, my books, my appearances, and my haircuts. It'll also have exclusive competitions with really small prizes and access to secret content on hidden pages on my websites.
Intrigued?
That secret content is one of the things that's been keeping me busy - somebody's got to write it, you know? It could be anything: photos, fiction, trivia, debate, fan artwork (if anybody ever sends me any), faq - anything.
If you have an idea for what you'd like to see, then let me know.

No comments: