Saturday, May 10, 2008

Enjoy Sunshine, Hear About Books

Stunning weather. Shouldn't you be out doing something? Or nothing? Perhaps enjoying a literary festival...?

How about the Linton Children's Book Festival?

I'll be there most of the afternoon, and speaking at 3.45pm. Come along and check it out. There's going to be a spy mission round the whole town, apparently, so it'll be perfect for the sunshine.

While I'm on the subject, I reckon sunshine is the best way to enjoy a book. I'm off to Malta in a few days, so I've been enjoying stacking up a few books that I might take with me. I'll have my notebook on me as well, of course - I'll be doing a little planning of Jimmy Coates: 7 while I'm on the beach.

Don't be surprised if Jimmy suddenly decides he has to build a massive sandcastle. Yes... that will surely be the only way to escape NJ7...

1 comment:

Ninja Shoetrees Pop said...

Yes, come up to Linton in Cambridgeshire where we have lots going on and all for free! In addition to Joe we will be hearing from Val Bloom and Stuart Hill. There may even be workshop tickets still available. Check out our website and see you tommorow Joe.