Sunday, March 27, 2005

Cutting, Trimming and Chocolate Strawberries

I'm having a great work day today. Lots of progress - which is what I need if I'm going to get it done in time. I've been cutting (about 3,500 words in the last two days), and polishing, with plenty or rewriting in between.
The really good news, though, is that my sister has made chocolate strawberries. I'll walk over to her house later and shnarfle myself a couple. A reward for working over a Bank Holiday.
By the way, look out for the Independent tomorrow. There's a chance there might be something about me in it. But when it comes to the news, anything could happen so you never know, do you?
By the way, I watched The Night of the Hunter yesterday. Chilling.
I was thinking - it has all the atmosphere of a film noir, without many of the individually identifiable traits.
Anyway, back to the book. Must earn those strawberries.

No comments: